Presentation options for businesses and solopreneurs are no longer restricted to Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Docs. And for Mac users wed to non-Microsoft tools, they also have expanded to choices beyond Apple Keynote. Alternatives like Prezi and Emaze provide users with new, innovative ways to tackle presentations.
PowerPoint—and the various alternatives—serve much broader functions than just sales and marketing presentations. As a result, there are myriad ways for which businesses can use presentation solutions. Possibilities include:
- External Business Presentations. Common business scenarios such as sales, analyst briefings, webinars, seminars, briefings, and investor pitches.
- Trade Show and Conference Presentations. Conference track and keynote presentations at events and conferences.
- Internal Business Presentations. Training, reports on research, activity updates, and internal pitches.
- Project management, status reporting, and spreadsheet reports.
- Non-Presentations. There are many use cases here such as online photo and image albums, simple brochures or flyers, and even animations.